- Our Children's Corner on Sunday mornings is designed for 6th graders and down. We invite all our children to participate. Older children's observations and input are helpful and the key to the overall understanding of this special time of worship for the children. Please help us by sending your children from the ages of 6th grade and down to participate in our time together.
- Please join us for Bible Study on Sunday mornings. We have classes for every age from birth up. We have a fellowship time with coffee, doughnuts, and other treats in the Fellowship Center beginning at 9:15. Sunday school begins at 9:45. Come join us for Bible Study, fellowship, and friendship.
- We have an exciting opportunity to tell the community about Rosemary Baptist Church with our Pay it Forward Campaign. We invite you the next time you are in a drive-thru to "pay it forward" and leave one of our cards behind. It is a great way to tell our community about our church. Cards are available in the church office, by asking a staff member, and on the greeter station in the hallway.
- Food donations during the month of May will go to Backpack Buddies at Chaloner Middle School.
- Rosemary Baptist Church invites graduating seniors who are active members of the church to apply for an Al Stroud Memorial Scholarship. These scholarships are given in memory of Mr. Stroud who was a devoted member of our church. These scholarships are available for those attending accredited community colleges, junior colleges, or universities. If you would like to apply, please contact the church office for an application. The application, along with a letter indicating the school you will be attending, and the contact information should be returned to the church office or given to a deacon by tomorrow, May 21.
- Graduate Recognition – Sunday, June 3 Our high school, college and university graduates will be recognized during worship. We are also happy to announce the completion of educational endeavors for the family members of Rosemary Baptist Church. Please have all information on all graduates to the church office by Wednesday, May 23. We would ask any of the graduates who plan to be here that day to wear your cap and gown.
936 Jackson Street
Roanoke Rapids, NC